For us the protection and the security of our customers and users and the observation of the legal frames constitute a substantial part of the principles for protection of your personal data.
- What personal data do we collect and process?
- What is the purpose of collection?
- How do we process your personal data?
- How long do we store the personal data provided?
- Who do we share personal data with?
- What are your rights with regard of the personal information you provide?
- What kind of „cookies“ do we use?
- What protection measures do we use?
No personal profiles are created in this site and no information is collected about each user personally. No data are provided about third parties.
- Contact form – The data collected through the feedback form (Name, Surname, Е-mail, Phone), serve solely for our answering your enquiries. They are confidential, they are not used with other objectives and are not shared with third parties.
- Module for sharing in the social networks – through it the site does not collect personal data, but they may serve for collection of data about the user’s behaviour from the companies – owners of the relevant social networks – Facebook, Twitter, Addthis, Oracle. The settings up for personalized advertisements are made in the user profile in the relevant network.
Personal data is any information directly or indirectly related to an identifiable natural person. Personal data processing includes: data collection, storage, destruction, transmission, correction/alteration, update, deletion, erasure and any other operations performed on your personal data.
You may contact the Data Protection Officer of Villiani at the following contact: email@example.com
Purpose of personal data collection
The information collected is processed only for the purpose of providing services you requested by submitting inquires, as well as to enable us to contact you as our clients.
Modality for processing personal data
As Users you are entitled to the following rights:
- Right to access personal information undergoing processing and right to receive its copy;
- Right to request a correction if you find inaccuracies or if you need to update your personal information;
- Right to request restriction or limited processing of your personal data in the cases determined by law and Regulation;
- Right to request erasure of personal information whenever the necessary conditions are met;
- Right to file a complaint or request an action to protect your rights by the Commission for personal data protection if the prerequisites are in place.
- You may exercise all the rights above at any time of processing your personal data.
Cookies are a package of information sent from a web server to Internet browser and after that returned from the browser each time when it receives access to this server. There are various kinds of cookies. They are with different validity and the minimal one is only up to the end of the session and the maximal one shall be within a term of 3 years, and their management is made through the settings of the browser of the User.
You can change your Cookies setting from here:
We should warn you that the refusal from cookies may result in reduction of the functionalities of the Web Site as well as in deterioration of the quality of the service we render through it.
Instruments for statistics and remarketing
Google Analytics – an instrument of Google Inc, thanks to which we receive statistics for the attendance of our site, and you – only relevant advertisements. The information we receive is not sufficient for us to identify you as a natural person, but on the basis of its collection, you still may be personally identified by Google Inc. The information shall be kept for 26 months, after which it shall be automatically deleted.
We are obligated to warn you, however, that this will not stop the advertisements you see, but will only make them more irrelevant which means also less and less useful for yourselves.
Encryption – To protect your personal data from misuse by third parties, the information provided by you is in an encrypted form through SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. You may get assured of it from the availability of green with a padlock in the progress bar on your browser and from the fact that the URL address starts with “https”.
The competent supervisory authority in Bulgaria is the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali:
For any questions about the use of personal data and their protection or for the withdrawal of the consent for their processing, contact us on the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org