1 These General terms for use of an Internet site of Villiani and the services provided through them shall regulate the relationships between Villiani and any person (hereinafter referred to as the User), who uses an Internet site of Villiani and/or the services rendered through it. Within the meaning of these terms an Internet site of Villiani shall be the site of villiani.com
2. The users within the meaning of these terms are two categories:
- Active users – making use of the contact form – users who actively use an Internet site of Villiani through the entry of a mobile number and/or an е-mail address and name. The mandatory data which should be entered depend on the objectives of the use – enquiries.
- Non-active – Users, who visit an Internet site of the Villiani without using the contact form.
3. These rules are published on the Internet site of Villiani and are deemed as accepted by the User by the fact of his entry into the site. The User shall be obligated to use the services in compliance with the requirements of these General terms.
4. The infringement of copyright and neighboring of villiani.com rights, rights over trademarks or other rights of intellectual property shall be prohibited.
5. Questions related to the use of the offered on the Internet site of Villiani, may be asked by a User via sending a message through the enquiry form.
6. Information referring to the manners of use of the relevant Internet site of Villiani, as well as to the services provided through it, may be received through the enquiry form.
7. Villiani shall be obligated to keep the secret of the correspondence as well as not to disclose the provided personal information presented by the persons without their preliminary agreement unless this follows up under the virtue of a legislative provision.
8. Villiani shall not bear responsibility before the User for:
- Losses, profits lost and other damages caused to the User as a result of use of services through an Internet site of Villiani and the site itself on his part, as well as for the impossibility to use these services;
- Incapability of the User to use the functionality of the Internet site;
- Claims by third persons against the User at or on the occasion of use of the functionality of the Internet site;
9. Villiani shall not bear responsibility if at violations of the working capacity of the software or of the technical provision of other providers in Internet or of the electronic communication connections in and/or beyond the country, a User may not use partially or fully the possibilities of the functionality provided on an Internet site of Villiani.
11. Villiani shall preserve the right unilaterally to change these General terms as well as the structure of its Internet site, which it shall not be obligated to inform the Users about.
12. At the origination of disputes the Parties shall make efforts for their voluntary settlement by mutual agreement. In event of not reaching an agreement, each of the Parties may refer the dispute for settlement by a competent Court.